Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 415 A Secret Unwilling To Be Found Out
- That voice was filled with barely concealed hostility.
- Gu Qiaoge jumped in fright as her fingers shook. Spinning around quickly, she looked at the man who had returned without her knowing.
- In his hands was a white paper bag. His gaze was cold as he glared daggers at her, his face stony.
- Gu Qiaoge felt her heart clench tightly as she quickly returned her hands to her sides. Face flushed in embarrassment, she apologized.
- “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry.”
- Something in her gut told her that this was no ordinary photo frame but a man's secret that he was unwilling to let anyone find out.