Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 129 I Do Not Want To Hear It Again
- Gu Qiaoge ignored the man. She carried her injured arm carefully as she paced over to Lu Beichuan.
- Lu Beichuan heard the footsteps and turned his head over, his eyebrows furrowed deeply. The man strode over and assisted her.
- "Didn't I ask you to wait in the car?"
- Gu Qiaoge bit her lips as she looked at the man's grim face and answered softly.
- "Lu Beichuan, didn't I tell you? I don't care if the wound on my arm will..."
- Don't care.