Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 29 They Are Dead
- Gu Qiaoge's face turned pale and she drew a deep hiss.
- "Yange, who told you these!?" Was it Ling Jiawen? Impossible! She had promised her. Moreover, her own interest was as stake as well!
- There was a great fear that crept in her heart. Gu Qiaoge shook her head violently and kept denying it.
- "Yange, dad, don't be deceived. Those are all fake! I am fine, I am really good! if you don't believe me, you will see it when we reunite..."
- Nobody was willing to hear her explanation.
- The only voice she heard was Gu Yange's weeping of great anguish.