Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 315 I Did Not Mean It
- Even though it was just a possibility.
- Gu Qiaoge felt an overwhelming sense of suffocating devastation at just the thought of this being a possibility,
- “Mrs. Lu don't overthink it.” Huka said.
- He assessed the situation while crouched beside Lu Beichuan and commented.
- “Your guess may not be wrong but it might be slightly off tangent. What Mr. Lu was worried about unconsciously may not be the situation itself but the hurt it caused him.”
- Gu Qiaoge listened in shock.