Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 592 My First Time Seeing A Woman Like You
- The woman Gu Yange was referring to was none other than Wen Ke.
- When Ms. Song heard that, she paused mid-way and her footsteps abruptly halted at the staircase. She gazed at Wen Ke in surprise and helplessness.
- With Gu Yange specifically requesting for Wen Ke with such a tone and attitude, it must not be for something good.
- After Gu Yange fell sick, his temperament underwent a drastic change. It was impossible to read his mind or mood. On the other hand, Wen Ke was not doing well now...
- It was evident that Ms. Song was in a dilemma. After thinking for a while, she looked at Wen Ke and whispered, “Why don’t I go up and tell him about your situation? Perhaps, he’ll...”
- Closing her eyes, she lifted her lips into a strained smile.