Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 58 My Husband Sneakily Came Home
- Su Ruoyun sniffled and clung on to Murong Yi's arm.
- "Yi, you must believe. I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you."
- Murong Yi's heart softened when he looked at her pitiful little face.
- He gently wiped Su Ruoyun's tears away. "Let's sleep. The matter has passed. We won't talk about it again."
- Su Ruoyun leaned on Murong Yi's chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.
- "Yi, will you abandon me? Sis is so thorough; I'm so afraid that you'll leave me one day."