Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 749 The Fight Scene
- Daisy stared at Mr. Burt, dumbfounded. She could not believe her father that she respected the most had just slapped her.
- Wasn’t she his beloved youngest daughter?
- Holding her face, she ran away from the conference room, overwhelmed with sadness and anger.
- Without saying anything further, Mr. Burt continued his discussion with his sons.
- Once Daisy got back to her room, she fell on her bed and started “crying”. As vampires did not have tears, when she cried, she only produced the sound of it without tears.
- Her bestie, Vianne, walked into her room after finding out about her predicament and gently patted her back.