Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 52 There Was No Stopping It, No Matter What
- Su Luoli had initially wanted to slip away. The voice gave her goosebumps and she cringed!
- She turned around with a small smile, to see the couple that everyone had been congratulating.
- Murong Yi was dressed in a black suit, his expression cold as always.
- Su Ruoyun was dressed in a white that was so bright that it had probably blinded many people.
- “Sis, are you leaving? You haven't drank to us yet, are you going to leave?" Su Ruoyun smiled, acting like the perfect lady.
- "I have something on and need to leave."