Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 439 Don’t Beg for Mercy Tonight
- After having breakfast, Su Luoli rested on the recliner in the bedroom lazily as she gazed at the view outside peacefully with rays of sunlight scattered all over her body.
- Wen Qingmu walked over and squatted down beside her. “Li, today is the last day of the trip. What do you feel like doing? I’ll keep you company.”
- “I don’t feel like doing anything today. All I want is to take a stroll and have a chat with you, that’s all.”
- “Sounds good. Are you tired after doing so many things over the past few days?”
- “How could I be tired spending every day having fun and having nice food?” Su Luoli then sat upright. “Why don’t we go out and take a stroll?”
- Hand in hand, the two ambled on the beach and toured the entire island again, where wonderful memories were made at each and every corner.