Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 170 Living in His Own World
- "I just asked Mr. Zhang from Qiansheng Cinemas to give your movie a massive amount of screenings last night."
- "You asked and he just did it? He's not going to pay for that?" Su Luoli was in disbelief.
- "I told him that if he doesn't make last night's money back within a week, I'll compensate him ten times."
- Su Luoli's eyes widened, and she sat straight up.
- "Ten times? Are you joking? Your money doesn't drop from the sky. How much is ten times!"
- On Golden Week, normal screenings would bring in at least two or three hundred million. Ten times that would be two or three billion!