Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 711 Imminent Separation
- Li Qinqin’s face went crimson in embarrassment. Thinking that things between Mu Ranzheng and her should not go this way, she nodded and made up her mind.
- At night, she visited the apartment where Mu Ranzheng stayed as usual, which was something he had already grown accustomed to over the past few days.
- Feeling somewhat ashamed of the previous two failures, he tried hard not to think about the problem.
- The two of them sat down on the sofa and watched television after dinner but none of them was paying any attention to the show. As for Mu Ranzheng, he kept on checking the time restlessly.
- The nearer it got to bed time, the faster his heart pounded.
- Li Qinqin appeared to be even more edgy as she was getting ready for the trump card she was going to use later.