Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 522 Troublemaker
- Su Luoli knew Wen Qingmu’s temper well, so she knew he was definitely pissed and extremely furious.
- Normally, he would’ve already started scolding and cursing. But now that they had been together for such a long time, Wen Qingmu didn’t really dare to pour out his anger on her.
- “When did you come here?”
- Su Luoli tried to ease the depressive atmosphere; it was so suffocating it felt hard to breathe.
- Wen Qingmu said nothing. Two of Su Luoli’s bodyguards were sitting in the front seat, and she could already guess what had happened.
- Su Luoli could see the cold gaze in Wen Qingmu’s eyes even though they were in the dark; it was as if he wanted to devour someone alive.