Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 400 One Month Left
- Su Jianmo had regained consciousness.
- This time, he had slumbered for two whole days. The moment he opened his eyes, his mind was slightly fuzzy and he had no idea where he was.
- “Jianmo, are you awake?” Su Luoli, who sat next to his bed, grabbed hold of his icy hands.
- Wen Qingmu was standing behind her.
- After a long while, Su Jianmo finally came to his senses, and he felt stronger than before.
- Su Luoli helped him sit upright and placed a cushion at his back so that he could sit more comfortably.