Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 316 Sleeping All Day and A Night
- “It’s fine.”
- How could she bear to leave?
- For the past few years, Jianmo would face a battle of life and death every time he went into the CPU.
- “Mrs. Wen, there’s no point in you staying here, so you should take a rest. Then, you can take good care of him when he wakes up,” Zhou Licheng said.
- “Yeah. You can't take care of Jianmu when he wakes up if you’re exhausted. Go and sleep for a while. There’s nothing you can do now.”
- Hearing this, Su Luoli sighed and nodded.