Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 281 You're Keeping Something From Me
- The reason for having a marriage between the Murong family and the Su family had to be traced back to Murong Yi's grandfather.
- Murong Yi's grandfather and Su Luoli's grandfather were sworn brothers. They had been in the army together.
- Back then, Murong Yi's grandfather had made a big mistake. Su Luoli's grandfather took the blame for it, and was sent home from the army.
- Murong Yi's grandfather came from a poor family. That was why he joined the army. Su Luoli's grandfather joined the army for the experience. His family ran a very profitable winery.
- Su Luoli's grandfather felt that getting sent home from the army was not an issue. He had a winery to go home to, and there was food on the table.
- However, if Murong Yi's grandfather was sent home, with no allowance or work, they might starve.