Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 565 It’s Not Like I’m Going to Run Away
- Su Kun looked down and shook his head like a rattle drum.
- Su Luoli also calmed down at the same time.
- “My son is my bottom line. You or her can come at me, but you are not allowed to hurt my son! I’ll take legal actions against you. I don’t care anymore.”
- Su Luoli took a deep breath and stood up.
- “Luoli! It’s all my fault. I mistreated you. Please forgive me and save me. I don’t want to go to jail! I really don’t want to go to jail!”
- Su Kun had a bad feeling about what he was going to face and he knelt on the ground emotionally.