Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 32 The Situation Has Changed
- Hearing those comforting words, Yan Wen let her feelings go and her tears followed down her face.
- She wept as she choked out, "I'm sorry. I'm really happy that I married you, I shouldn't be crying over this…"
- "You don't need to disguise yourself or put on a brave face in front of me." Jiang Sui-an gently rubbed circles on her back.
- Maybe his comforting actions were too gentle, as Yan Wen cried until she was all cried out.
- "All done?"
- Yan Wen rubbed at her nose. "Yes!" Noticing the time, she exclaimed, "It's so late, I'll make dinner!"