Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 162 I will never betray her
- After the 17th times He Min’s manager yelled at Xia, she checked the time. It was 7:35pm. At this hour Yan Wen should be all done with her make up.
- She had always been meticulous and she believed that Jiao JingHang will arrange everything properly.
- Xia walked meekly towards He Min and she encouraged herself. Just a little longer!
- “You still dare to ask? Didn’t I ask you to get coffee for me? What did you buy? Instant coffee! Do you think I’m a lowly artist just like Yan Wen?”
- He Min leered at her and she flipped the coffee right on Xia’s face. The coffee that Xia spent an hour to go and buy.