Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 367 A Terrible Lie
- I felt my muscles tensed up all at once. Tao Jin’s face was getting nearer and nearer to me, and eventually, he was only inches away from me.
- “Yahan, did you know how long I’ve waited for this moment?”
- His voice was as tender as the morning tides on the beach, with a tint of mesmerizing charm. It made me forget about struggling.
- “Tao Jin… I…”
- I gulped, and I swallowed all the words I was planning to say.
- Do I have to reject him once again? I know how much effort Tao Jin has invested in me for the past two years. Do I really have the heart to reject him again?