Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 240 The So-Called Offense
- The moment I saw him, my right eye began to twitch. A bad premonition haunted me from within.
- Tang Xiao even bothered to come to look for me at work?
- What was he doing in Tao Jin’s office? I could not figure it out no matter how I tried.
- Tang Xiao suddenly turned to face me, perhaps because he noticed my burning gaze that was fixed upon him. He stared right at me, catching me right in my own act.
- I froze right on the spot, and then immediately lowered my head. After about half a minute, a pair of slender hands appeared on top of my desk and began to lightly tap on it.
- What beautiful fingers. Who else could it be other than Tang Xiao?