Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 425 I Don’t Want You To Be Hurt
- Now it was Tang Xiao’s turn to be nervous. He hauled me off in an instant and lectured me with a serious tone.
- “Are you crazy? You’re playing with fire here—”
- “Are you or are you not in a bind?”
- I straight-up ignored his intentions and went for the kill by asking him that. This shocked him so much that he didn’t have a comeback at all.
- “I… I can withstand this, but you can’t just do that. You have to maintain your celibacy, my dear wife.”
- It was as though he had seen a ghost. There was a human life between us after all. It was natural that he wouldn’t dare to cause anything to happen.