Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 341 It Turned Out To Be A Proposal
- Why Mu Zisong wanted to do this, I had no idea. However, I had instincts; wherever he was, Ran Ran would be sure to be there.
- And since Ran Ran would be there, I wouldn’t need to worry about being left out if I go.
- After I had breezily agreed to this, Tang Xiao piped up cheerfully. “Mu Zisong might propose to Ran Ran that day.”
- Wait, what?
- Shock flitted across my face. Nani? They were already at the proposal stage? They had only known each other for a few months. Could this be considered a shotgun marriage?
- “So fast? Aren’t they going to think it over a bit more? This is marriage after all, it isn’t something to do lightly—”