Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 52 Are You Jealous?
- I stared straight at Tang Xiao, absolutely bewildered.
- Did he not go to spend a good night with his fiancee? Why did he come to the riverside instead?
- Looking at his expression as dark as night, my heart suddenly leapt without warning.
- Perhaps it was because of fear that I did not get into the car. Like having my heels rooted to the ground, I stood by the roadside not getting in.
- Tang Xiao’s patience was obviously exhausted, and he said coldly, "I don't want to repeat the same thing again, get in the car."
- All right! I must admit that he’s absolutely horrifying fuming with anger. I’ll just compromise obediently!