Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 136 What Do You Want?
- “You either stay here, or sleep in the study room. Pick one.”
- Tang Xiao frowned in annoyance and proceeded to walk downstairs carrying Tang Mingxuan's suitcases.
- I froze for a moment, taking a peep at Tang Xinran sympathetically before carrying Mingxuan down as well.
- I initially thought that she would give up but who knew that she would actually follow us silently, dragging her luggage behind her.
- Mingxuan was still a child after all. He became sleepy very early so he soon fell asleep in my arms not long after I carried him, his head lying on my shoulder, looking very much like a good boy.
- Of course, he would be more like a good boy if he had not drooled.