Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 177 An Endless Quarrel
- He said, “I have some documents to attend to today so I can’t go. Let’s dance some other time when we have the opportunity again.”
- With that, he walked toward me. When he passed by me, he pretended to carelessly bump my shoulder, sending a slight jolt of pain to my arm.
- I made way for him, but he went upstairs without even looking at me. Fan Yunan followed him, but she turned around to look at Tao Jin and I meaningfully before gracefully walking away.
- With Shelly in his arms, Tao Jin walked up to me. “Are you angry with them?”
- I was shocked. “No way! I just hate Tang Xiao."
- He glanced upstairs before glancing at me again. “I’d like to invite you to lunch later. Will you honor me with your presence?”