Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 328 Owning up to a Mistake
- It was a bumpy ride but I couldn’t open my eyes. The aches were all over my body.
- Tang Xiao’s voice was ringing in my ears, sounding far away as though he was talking to me across the galaxy.
- “My wife, I made a mistake. Please, please be well. I’m sending you to the hospital now.”
- My mind was in a whirl, and I felt as though it was raining above my head. I could feel cold raindrops falling on my face. The man beside me held me tight, so tight I could hardly breath.
- I wasn’t aware how long the pain lasted, but anyhow, I was awakened by the pain. When I opened my eyes, everything was in white, and the distinctive smell of disinfectant rushed into my nose.