Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 38 A Lesson
- Before Cao Hua could say anything, his phone rang. Colors drained off his face right away as he picked up the call, trembling.
- “Wifey, you misunderstood me…”
- Before Cao Hua could finish speaking, he had already started slapping his own face while saying that he had done wrong.
- Cao Hua’s current pitiful look was completely different from how he was shouting to demolish Tang Xiao’s company just now.
- He could now be said as like being mentally retarded, as he continued to slap himself while wiping tears off his face, his fat body shaking non-stop.
- I curiously asked Tang Xiao what method he used to make Cao Hua so dejected looking now.