Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 252 The Assassin
- At this moment, in the chairman’s office at Jun Feng.
- Bai An Xiang was staring at the muddling list of figures and data on the computer screen, combined with the piled up documents on the desk up to one-meter tall.
- She was still in disbelief at this stage.
- It was like she had a dream.
- The man whom she disdained, whom everyone called a piece of trash, was actually Jun Feng’s chairman. Besides, he had to deal with these dumbfounding figures on a daily basis.
- How could a man like this be a piece of trash?