Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 65 Who Do You Think You Are
- While Li Ning Juan was enraged, Bai Shi Ju appeared to be unaffected at all after being pushed around.
- On the other hand, Master Bai pretended to not notice the entire exchange.
- In reality, the most awkward position was to be in Bai An Xiang's shoes, she was not sure where to sit anymore, whether to take a seat at the table or sitting next to her family at the back row.
- At this moment, the boardroom door was pushed open, four to five middle-aged men in suit followed by entering the room and sat across from the Bais.
- This caught everyone's attention in the room.
- Their leader was a solemn middle-aged man with golden-frame glasses. He sat down and listlessly introduced himself, "My name is Zhang Huai, the general manager of Liang Ju, glad to meet you all."