Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 69 Delicate and Beautiful
- In this cramped space, with a bright light beaming overhead, the couple lay seamlessly together.
- He held onto her sweat drenched body and remained motionless long time.
- He reached out to bring her hair together, combing them to the back of her head, beheld her delicate features, and subtly said, “You can’t bear to let go of me either, right?”
- The woman’s head drooped on his shoulder, with her mouth slightly parted, as her breath descended on his nape and it had a scent that resembled flowers.
- “Just this way that you are, how am I to let you go?
- Ling Yichen held on to her, rubbing her for quite some time, until he had a reaction again. Then he got them both dressed and brought her back to their condominium unit upstairs.