Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 27 Familiar
- Xia Mo felt as if she was floating in the air on a soft, fluffy cloud. She had no energy left within her and could only limply cling onto the man’s shoulders, so that she wouldn’t fall down.
- She had to admit that she most likely knew this man. Otherwise, why would that heavenly sensation feel so familiar to her?
- In addition, she felt her body warming up and her heart ached with desire, as if she wanted more but didn’t know what that something was.
- She shut her eyes and unconsciously nudged her body against his. Ling Yichen wanted to immediately pleasure her in the car.
- Although their current location was well-concealed from plain sight, jumping the gun was a disrespect not only to her but also himself. At the very least, cleaning up afterward posed a problem.
- He reluctantly moved away from her lips and retracted his hand from underneath her shirt. He then held her up and sat her down on his legs.