Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 209 I Brought It on Myself
- "It's not your fault. I brought it on myself. I should have explained things to you beforehand," Ling Yichen said hurriedly. "Well, it's not too late to tell you now. So please don't be mad."
- Xia Mo sighed softly and said nothing.
- Actually, she was still feeling angry. After all, Ling Yichen had hit her.
- But, surely, there was no point in dwelling on the past now?
- It had already happened, and Ling Yichen had just apologized for it. He had also promised to never do it again. So Xia Mo thought that there was no point in pursuing the matter further.
- She also thought that if the events that he had described really did come to pass, then it would not be a bad thing. At least, Yuanqi would be able to openly call her "mommy."