Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 297 Just Be Honest
- “Why aren't you saying anything?” Mu Chenfeng started to be annoyed.
- “What do you want me to say?” I replied.
- “Just be honest! Did you not hear anything that I've said?” Mu Chenfeng raised his voice.
- He resorted to his domineering attitude which I was having none of. I cleared up the leftovers from breakfast and threw them into the bin. I then packed my bag and prepared for work.
- “Explain to me! Why were you at the hotel with Ji Fengshi?” Mu Chenfeng grabbed my arm. I could feel the tension in his body.
- This was the only question in his mind since he came in. He chose to do it in a calm manner by waiting for me to finish my breakfast. But he could not keep it to himself any longer.