Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 261 Stop Bothering
- I always got stirred up when I talked about the kid. I couldn't control myself at all. My heart felt so painful as if it was stabbed by a blade.
- “Where are you?” Mu Chenfeng asked again.
- Since he didn't want to tell me more about my kid, I didn't want to continue talking to him. So I hung up.
- But he called back again very quickly. I didn't pick up, but he kept calling.
- I knew he was stubborn. But I wasn't to be bullied easily too. I didn't turn off my phone because I was worried that the tour guide couldn't call me if I did. I just let it vibrate.
- But I underestimated his patience. He was still calling even after I had shut my eyes for over twenty minutes.