Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 287 Time Never Fades
- However, I knew she wasn't me. She was someone else named Luo Sheng, the daughter of the Luo family who had passed away many years ago.
- This room belonged to Luo Sheng. Luo Sheng was a young girl at that time. Hence, the decorations were youthful and lively.
- The white princess bed, the exquisite crystal chandelier, and the small cartoon bedside lamp. It was as if the time was rewinding. I seemed to see a beautiful and lively girl living here happily.
- She read, played games, recited words, and sent messages to boys she liked here.
- At that moment, I had an illusion that I was the girl. She and I were one. I could understand her pain, her happiness, and her reluctance when she left.
- I sat on the bed blankly and placed my feet into the purple cartoon slippers. Suddenly, my tears fell.