Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 277 Biding Time
- Although I was afraid to go back to jail, I had no choice. Even if I wanted to run, it would be too late.
- I regretted coming here to have a drink with Mu Ying.
- As we were led out of the bar, Mu Ying requested to make a call to her lawyer first. As she was an extremely pretty lady, men would usually accede to any of her requests.
- This included the officer who allowed her to use her phone. After she finished her call, we were brought into the patrol car.
- In the car, I grew increasingly anxious. I helplessly wondered what to do.
- Mu Ying seemed to sense my unease and reassured me to bide our time with her eyes.