Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 212 I Won’t Believe Anyone’s Words
- Yet, Eliza refused to believe it.
- When she was in Japan, Eliza had personally seen Cody’s hatred toward the Yamadas. She had heard Jenny’s story in Lake City, and she had watched as the Brooks Group became more successful by the day.
- Anyone with brain cells would not possibly let themselves get involved in something like this.
- Without even thinking, Eliza turned and ripped the papers to shreds. “I don’t believe your words at all. The only person I trust is Cody.”
- Her voice and tone couldn’t be more sure.
- Blake was somewhat surprised that Eliza’s trust in Cody hadn’t wavered. His gaze darkened as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and stood there; he no longer pressed in closer.