Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 715 Betrayal
- “Daddy, they are responsible for my friend's death. You must hold them accountable!”
- Thinking of the little girl's agonizing death, Stanley was still unable to get over it. She was someone who was kind enough to share candy with me and also a good friend.
- Alex stroked Stanley's head sympathetically and promised, “Don't worry. They will not escape, as I will mete out the punishment they deserve!”
- Just when Alex wanted to pull Deuce out, he noticed that Deuce couldn't be found from among the crowd.
- Alex sprang to his feet with a darkened expression. He asked, “Where's the guy who brought us here? Where has he disappeared to?”
- Only then did the crowd begin looking. When they realized Deuce was no longer there, their hearts sank. They were too caught up in the joy of finding Stanley that they had neglected Deuce.