Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 621 Buying A Car For Auriel
- After sleeping at the villa for a night and bathing in the hot springs in the morning, the three of them left.
- As Maggie and Auriel liked the place a lot, they felt reluctant to leave.
- Due to the hot springs, they looked even more beautiful and dazzling than before.
- When they arrived at the car park, they realized that Bob was still guarding Auriel's car. Furthermore, the headlights, which had been damaged when Zachariah kicked them, had been fixed.
- “Hi, Alex,” Bob quickly greeted.
- Alex nodded. Looking at the fixed headlamps, he asked, “Did you get someone to fix this?”