Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 323 Hard Battle
- Heather somehow felt her heart ached when she saw Samson beat Alex up until he was spitting blood. She wanted to go and helped him up.
- “Why do you even care? He has brought us enough trouble. Let this loser be beaten to death.” Carmen pulled Heather’s arm and stopped her.
- Upon seeing this, Susan laughed complacently, “Alex, how do you feel right now? I don’t think you feel good when your family is turning their backs against you, right? Hahaha!”
- Alex reached out and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, with flames burning in his eyes.
- “Dude, stop struggling. You are no match for me.” Samson said calmly.