Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 254 The Joneses Begging On Their Knees
- As he looked towards Autumn, Alex sneered, “That day when your car malfunctioned, did you have a vision? But in reality, your car didn’t lose control.”
- “That’s right!” Autumn was jolted by his revelation and no longer harbored any doubt towards him.
- When the insurance company checked her car, they said that only the front bumper was damaged in the accident. There were no problems with the car itself.
- Also, she had recalled that moment when the car ‘malfunctioned’, the fact was she was seeing things.
- She hallucinated and mistaken the sidewalk for a road.
- Then, Alex continued on to Stefan. The Aura Cloud between Stefan’s eyes was also tinged with evil, but not as bad as Desmond’s.