Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 155 Viciousness
- “You girls go home first,” Alex said in a raspy voice.
- “Well, Chairman, thank you!” Both of them were scared out of their wits tonight. After thanking Alex, they went straight out of the bar.
- Only then did Alex look toward Leon.
- When he entered just now, he had seen Leon trying to force Heather and Kate to take the spiked drinks. It had triggered the killer instinct inside him.
- Slowly, he advanced toward Leon who had gradually recovered by now.
- “Who the hell are you? How dare you interfere with my business! Aren’t you afraid of dying at my hands?”