Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- The atmosphere in the villa was far different compared to where she grew up.
- First, the air was much colder, and the flowers were bigger in size. Suzy and
- her mother personally took care of the garden. In early mornings, the two would look around the villa, pick flowers and enjoy the scenery.
- At the same time, they also fed the birds. Suzy's facial expression was
- animated whenever she attended to her children. She could not be more thankful
- that her mother's health was restored and she was together with her parents.