Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 711 God Of Death
- Meanwhile, Deuce and Ace had pushed open the door to the balcony and stepped out. Instantly, the sight of a crowd of countless men greeted them.
- Ace's legs went weak, and he fell to the ground. Deuce, too, took a step back in shock. He only remained standing because he had managed to grab the doorframe in time.
- “What the f*ck? There are at least two to three thousand people in that crowd. I'm not hallucinating, am I?” Deuce then rubbed his eyes.
- Ace struggled to stand. In the end, he gave up and began crawling away from the balcony, hoping that he would be able to escape before their enemies arrived.
- Despite the fact that their men were exceptional fighters, it would be impossible for them to win against thousands.
- Anyone who was passing by would have thought that someone was filming a movie. After all, anyone who encountered thousands coming their way to seek revenge would have peed their pants.