Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 698 Not A Mute
- “Alex, William's eating... Did you do it?” Autumn did not want to mention what William was eating.
- “Yes, it was me.” Alex had no intention to hide it from Autumn.
- He thought there was no need to lie to Autumn as the latter would be smart enough to figure it out as well.
- He had also heard about William eating shit in the school. That was exactly how he wanted to punish the latter and to take revenge for his victim.
- That sc*mbag is only twenty-something. He still has a long way to go. Let him pay for his sins slowly. That's way better than killing him.
- By then, Alex had just gotten back to Sakura Club. Before he could sit down and have a drink, a familiar figure approached him.