Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 686 Beat You Up
- Auriel was not expecting an uneventful shopping trip to turn out like this. All she did was remind the women that they were taking too long to decide on a purchase.
- Accusing her of theft was an overreaction.
- Auriel's face darkened, looking at the onlookers whispering among themselves and shaking their heads at her.
- “Gosh. Youngsters these days are really hopeless. I can't believe a teenager like her is stealing in broad daylight. And at a luxury brand shop! How appalling!”
- “I know, right? People these days are just so materialistic. They are even willing to steal just to satisfy their materialistic desires. This girl is a gone case.”
- One of the people even came over to warn Auriel. “You'd better return the money, young girl. Things will be thorny when the police arrive.”