Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 657 Out Of My Way
- Wendy was jealous, as Alex seemed to be having a great time with his son even when the family was stony broke.
- “Cotton candy isn't meant to be shared! That's very disgusting and unhygienic! I guess I can't blame you, since you can't afford another one, huh?”
- Alex and Stanley couldn't care less about Wendy's remarks, as they were aware that she was merely jealous.
- He gave his son a piggyback ride and asked Wendy, “We're about to leave. Do you want to join us?”
- Wendy was at a loss for words. She couldn't believe he was able to carry himself in a calm and collected manner even after she had humiliated him more than once.
- She thought it might have something to do with him going through something similar throughout the years. Thus, she couldn't help but feel sorry for the man.