Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 604 How Dare You
- “How dare you disrespect Alex?” Bob snarled as he stepped on Zachariah's head. “Even if your boss David does this, I will beat the sh*t out of him like I'm doing to you!”
- Obadiah was stunned. Even his men stood around uncertainly.
- “Mr. Lane, please have mercy,” Zander howled. “What is going on?”
- Bob landed another vicious kick onto Zander's stomach. “I owe Alex a debt of eternal gratitude. If you're picking a fight with him, you're picking a fight with me. Is that what you want to be doing?”
- Bob knew that Alex did not like his identity being exposed, hence his hastily concocted lie.
- If Alex is not sufficiently appeased from this indignation, I'm going to be in so much trouble. Why the hell did I have to poke my nose into this?