Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 533 Expectations That Heather Had
- Like any other day, Alex came back and made dinner. By now, it was second nature for him.
- As he was preoccupied, he did not even notice Heather and Carmen right away.
- Nonetheless, it did not take long for him to feel their hostile glares, but he did not take it to heart.
- Simply put, he was already used to it.
- “Ah, if we could make friends with that tycoon, we won't have to see this jerk's face ever again,” Carmen complained while watching Alex head into the kitchen.
- Although she did not raise her voice, Alex managed to hear it.