Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 263 Reflection
- “Alright. Thanks for your help. You can go home now.” Alex thanked Autumn.
- “Sure, Mr. Jefferson, I’ll take my leave now,” Autumn said politely as she excused herself.
- She carefully closed the door before leaving.
- Seeing the respect and adoration in Autumn’s eyes, Heather grew worried.
- Even if Alex really deceived the Jones family, his deception was definitely not an ordinary feat.
- “You are really a geomancer? When did you learn to be one? How come I have not the slightest clue about it?” Questions after questions were asked by Heather as Alex turned to go back to his room.